Ball bearing of a US tank
Length 276 mm, width 46 mm
Spare part for a US tank delivered to the USSR in 1941–1942 through Lend-Lease.
In 1946, it was used in a turbine of the Pobeda Oktyabrya Hydroelectric Plant, Talnoye, Cherkassy Region, Ukrainian SSR.
The ball bearing consists of two concentric steel rings separated by a retainer with balls. The inner ring bears the inscription: NEW DEPARTURE. MADE IN USA.